Support Our Mission
Gifts and grants to SCH represent over fifty percent of the funding for all our activities. Schola Cantorum on Hudson is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, so all contributions are fully tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Every gift supports Schola’s mission to produce concerts of high quality and vision and educational programs of depth. Gifts and grants to Schola make up over 50% of the funding for all our activities.
Your tax-deductible contribution, recognized in our handsome concert programs, supports the artistry of bringing concerts of exceptional range and beauty to the people of New Jersey, New York, and the wider world.
Ways to Give
You can contribute:
- On-line using our secure server by clicking here or on the Make a Gift On-Line button above.
- By mailing a check to: P.O. Box 3914, Jersey City, NJ 07303.
- A gift of stock. Please e-mail our Executive Director.
- A Planned Gift for Schola’s future. A substantive and easy way to be part of Schola’s future is by considering a Planned Gift. Including Schola as part of your bequest is usually easy to do. For further information, e-mail our Executive Director.
- You can also volunteer your time.
Ways My Giving Helps Schola
Supporters of Schola come in many shapes and sizes, and with many different interests.
Does one of these look like you?
- Subsidize audience members: $50
- Tune our piano: $150 three times annually
- Fund our concert promotional videos: $250
- Provide an obbligato instrument: $500
- Support Project : Encore™ uploads: $600, four times annually
- Provide a rehearsal and performance accompanist: $1,250 per concert set
- Support our Choral Scholar: $2000 per season
- Sponsor a touring singer: $4000 per singer per tour
- Sponsor a concert: $5000 minimum
Elements such as these, in addition to fundamental artistic and administrative activities, are part of what make Schola Cantorum on Hudson’s outstanding performances, innovative programming, and enriching educational initiatives a reality.
Schola is fortunate to receive funding from foundations such as the Frank and Lydia Bergen Foundation, The Robert A. Mills Foundation, and the Marjorie Bunnell Charitable Fund; the NJ State Council on the Arts through the Hudson County Office of Cultural & Heritage Affairs/Tourism Development; numerous corporations including ExxonMobil; and many private individuals.
Please e-mail us with questions or expressions of interest in giving to ExecutiveDirector@ScholaOnHudson.org.